Friday, November 16, 2007

Brilliant Idea For FaceBook To Give Back To The Kids That Made it a Multi-Billion Dollar Enterprise

Below was submitted to FaceBook Today.
To FaceBook's Head of Advertising

Dear Leah..I'm a Dad of a college student-and I'm in the marketing business..Given that its the universe of students that have made FaceBook a multi-billion dollar company--how about giving your community the opportunity to participate in your ad revenues...Real Simple--Let them sign up to post ads on their profile ..i.e. My Favorite Stuff....it can display a simple panel with text links leading to those ads.. You guys are charging advertisers like me a PPC cost--let them share in it!!..And help defray the cost of tuition!!..Sign up process can be just like Commission Junction--and you can give them a step by step process on how to sign up for PayPal (or other service) so that their piece of the earnings can be credited to their safe account. By the way..I'm going to post this idea to my blog www.marcomm201.blogspot.com and if you want to credit me with attribution for this idea, that would be very nice...
Jay Berkman www.jlcgroup.net

No comments: