Wednesday, February 27, 2008

1800 Flowers-Redeeming Response

Lo and behold--within 24 hours of my e-venting my frustration via email to senior execs at 1800 flowers for a total breakdown in customer service in connection with a special delivery for my 21 year old daughter's birthday--I received a personal call from Monica Woo, the President of the company's consumer floral division.

Not only did Ms. Woo express her apologies and acknowledgement that the company's system had failed to meet their standards during the most important week of the year--she insisted on sending both my wife and daughter a bouquet--both of which arrived exactly when she said they would.

Thank you, Monica!-You've re-affirmed my belief that the best executive leaders are those that focus on every customer complaint. I'll look forward to renewing my relationship accordingly!

No comments: